My specialist progression route

My specialist progression route



Image result for swansea uwtsd illustrationI have chosen to accept my offer to attend the illustration undergraduate degree course at Swansea,  University of Wales Trinity Saint David. I was thoroughly impressed with the course contents and the work produced by previous graduate students. I was also interested in the companies who have visited the university and gave students the opportunity to collaborate with them. I have really enjoyed the experimentation side of my foundation level art course and I discovered that I would be able to attend many extra curriculum classes such as; animation, life drawing and I would be able to borrow materials and work with other degree courses. I am interested in animation, textiles and fashion and I am excited to learn new skills and techniques such as; using a traditional letter press, being taught how to use digital programs and how to book bind. I am excited to work with other illustrators and work independently in my studio space. 

Comments